Events Calendar ( Medical and Dental )
Welcome to the Platinum Metals Review Events Calendar: a multidisciplinary worldwide listing of conferences, symposia, lectures, courses, meetings and programmes related to the platinum group metals. The events feature the pgms or a topic of general interest to pgm science and technology.
You can browse events scheduled for the next few months. Past events can be viewed in our Events Calendar Archive.
If you know of an event that is of interest to pgms scientists not included in the Events Calendar, then please email us. We also welcome your reports of pgms papers given at events you attend; please contact us.
Filter by Category
- Apparatus and Technique
- Catalysis - Applied and Physical Aspects
- Catalysis - Industrial Process
- Catalysis - Reactions
- Electrical and Electronics
- Emissions Control
- Fuel Cells
- Medical and Dental
- Metallurgy and Materials
- Mining and Geology
- Physical Methods
- Refining and Recovery
- Surface Coatings
Materials Selection for Medical Devices 18 Jul 2013
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
“Current Best Practices in Materials Selection for Medical Devices”
Institute of Medical Device Development (IMDD)
- Address integrity, use, regulation, supply, cost and more using a rational approach to materials selection.
- Apply biocompatibility from the traditional ISO 10993 perspective.
- Understand how to control biological interactions to reduce inflammation and thrombosis.
- Select materials incorporating a more bioactive nature.
Chernyaev2013 07 - 12 Oct 2013
“ХХ International Chernyaev Conference on Chemistry, Analysis and Technology of Platinum Group Metals”
Hosted by the Siberian Federal University in Krasnoyarsk. Chernyaev conferences have 70 years history and the annual conference will be focused on recent results of fundamental and applied investigations in chemistry, analysis, and technology of platinum group metals and gold as well as perspectives, modern trends and future development of the area.
The Conference will cover the following topics:
- Chemistry of PGM and gold
- Analytics of PGM and gold
- Production technology of PGM and gold
- Application of PGM and gold in industry, catalysis and medicine
- Production of PGM- and gold-based materials
- School for young scientists and industrial exhibition